Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It'S aLL BeGiN HeRe....

Salam

Today i wanna share the secret of my relationship...
well3x (dont wanna kept it a secret any longer )

i know that some of my friend already know my love story but for those who dont let me tell u

it all started when i was really excited on joining the traditional Malay self defense or a.k.a Silat.

there was 1 guys that keep on making me felt irritated from the first day i started my training..

he like to stare at me and kept on telling that i make the wrong movement...(arrgh!!!)

Whats wrong with u man ??? (i protested but only in my heart )

But guess what, 1 day he actually asked for my phone number...
& without any doubt i gave my number to him cause he said that it will be easier for him to inform me if he canceled the training....

then the story begin (or it actually have begin??)

when he got my number, we kept on text each other and almost every night we will have 2hours of talking through the phone...we go on a date (is it a date??) only lunch together...

n from time to time our bond kept on growing tighter...

n for God sake I started to LIKE him !!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment